Missimer Law, S.C. Successes
- Persuading juries to return not guilty verdicts related to criminal disorderly conduct charges and a first offense drunk driving charge.
- Persuading prosecutors to amend first offense drunk driving charges to traffic violations.
- Convincing a judge to throw out a second offense drunk driving charge. As a result, a fourth offense drunk driving charge was amended down to a third offense.
- Convincing a judge to dismiss a criminal operating after revocation charge based on faulty finger-print identification.
- Numerous successful negotiations for Illinois drivers charged with first offense drunk driving in Wisconsin.
- Convincing the Wisconsin Court of Appeals to reverse a trial court conviction based on insufficient evidence.
For specific examples of our successes, go to Avvo.com to see Karyn’s successes and Richard’s successes.